ELIGIBILITY FOR THE ADMISSION TO HONS. 5 YEARS
Candidates should attach the following documents with their application form:
- There copies of the matriculation certificate without attested.
- There copies of the intermediate certificate without attested.
- Four passport size photographs without attested.
- Two copies of the national identity card self and father without attested.
- Original migration certificate, for the students who have passed from the university other than the Punjab University.
- Photographs and copies of certificates are not returnable even if admission is refused.
The college is housed in neat, clean and an elegant building, in a quiet setting and is easily accessible, it has air conditioned commodious class rooms, and a well stacked library/reading, room a canteen and an emergency medical centre.
Bride those who wish to adopt law as a profession, there is an increasing number of students who wish to acquire a degree in law to further their existing careers, sit for competitive examinations, join a commercial or industrial organization or even to add to their general education. Special courses can be arranged for them.
Tutorial, law moots and law related group discussions shall be held to provide the students with a more participative environment.
All the extracurricular activities in the college including debates, picnic, annual dinner, welcome and farewell parties, sports, magazines, drama and musical concert are arranged by cultural society of City Law College.
Date to be Notified
SUMMER VOCATION BEGINS
June (Due to be notified)
Date to be notified in the Press