DISCIPLINE AND GENERAL REGULATION
The students are required to comply with the Proctorial rules notified by the college. Breach of the following instructions shall render them liable to strict disciplinary action such as fine, striking off the rules of expulsion from the college.
- Students are not allowed to paste, exhibit, prepare or distribute any poster, leaflet or handbill in the college premises.
- Attendance requirement are as per university regulations. The principal may drop any student from the rolls of the college if he/she does not attend at least 75% of the lectures delivered in any month and han no satisfactory explanation of offer.
- Students unions, political activities, sectarianism and collective demonstrations are prohibited.
- All communications, including complaints must be addressed to the principal. Then decision taken by the management shall be final in all cases.
- Conditions laid down in the admission forms are strictly applicable.
- Any students remaining absent from class without a proper permission for a continuous period of 6 days, excluding holidays shall automatically be struck of the rolls unless the cause of absence explained to the satisfaction of the principal, in which case the students may be re-admitted within 15 days after his name was dropped from the college rolls.
The examination and courses of reading for LL.B Hons. five year course as approved by the University of the Punjab.